2018 High School Bursary Program
Vanguard-Catalyst is pleased to invite high school graduating students, who are pursuing a post-secondary education to apply for a $500 bursary! Bursary applications will be accepted until end of day June 1, 2018
Graduating students must provide the following information as part of the bursay application:
- Details regarding your full-time post-secondary plans
- School leadership and/or event involvement throughout your high school years
- Community leadership and involvement throughout your high school years
- Details regarding your high school grade average
As part of the bursary criteria, Vanguard-Catalyst will consider current members or those who apply for membership on or before June 1, 2018.
If you attend any of the following schools please apply by completing the form below.
- Rossburn Collegiate
- Major Pratt Collegiate
- Birtle Collegiate
- École St.Lazare
- Hamiota Collegiate
- Rivers Collegiate
- Virden Collegiate
- Birdtail Sioux
- Sioux Valley
- Neelin High School
- Vincent Massey High School
- Crocus Plains High School
If you attend the following schools, please contact your high school to apply for a bursary.
- Goose Lake High School
- Dauphin Regional Comprehensive Secondary School
- Ethelbert School
- Gilbert Plains Collegiate
- Winnipegosis Collegiate
- Rorketon Collegiate
If you have questions about the program or application process please call us today at 1-877-226-7957.
We’re listening! We value all feedback.
Fill out your information and we will contact you.