Mobile Banking is a quick, easy and convenient service added to internet banking to make your life easier. By using the text message feature on your cell phone you can now check account balances or your last five transactions, any time, any place. In order to use Mobile Banking, you must first register through our Online Banking service.
1. Sign into Online Banking
2. Go to Account Services then click on Manage Mobile Banking
3. To register your phone – click the link at the bottom of the screen. Remember you need to have your cell phone with you when you login to Online Banking to register for Mobile Banking. The system will send a password to your phone to authenticate yourself.
4. Enter this password into Online Banking to continue with Mobile registration.
5. You can then select your Primary Account. (This should be the account you most frequently want to access.)
6. Now if you want to have the number programmed into your phone add Mobile Banking as a contact.
Now you can text one of the commands to MONEY (66639). Ex. BAL, ACT, INFO, BAL ALL, HELP, and BAL (NICKNAME) All your information at your fingertips – no matter where you are.
Fill out your information and we will contact you.