Vanguard Credit Union offers a wide selection of MasterCard® products. And if you add CHOICE REWARDS®, you’ll get more for your money.
Choose from a variety of MasterCard options:
- No-Fee CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
- Low-Fee CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
- Low-Fee Gold CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
- Gold CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
- Platinum Class MasterCard® Credit Card
- Student CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
- World Elite CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard® Credit Card
*Vanguard Credit Union does not currently offer the Global Payment MasterCard® Credit Card.
All MasterCards feature:
- Worldwide acceptance in more than 200 countries and territories
- Emergency cards and emergency cash with one phone call
- Lost and stolen card assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Optional Balance Protection Insurance ($0.90/$100 balance)
To find out more information or to apply for a MasterCard® Credit Card contact us at 1-877-226-7957, or visit www.choicerewards.ca
To sign in to your MasterCard account and view your balance, recent transactions, and next payment date please click here.
- Merchandise – Choose from popular categories such as Digital Life, Kitchen Accessories, Household Essentials, Personal Style, and much more.
- Travel – Book many types of travel, from airline flights, hotels, cruises, tour packages, attractions passes and more, to various destinations. Unlike other rewards programs, you can take advantage of seat sales and you are not limited by availability restrictions and blackout periods.
- Gift Cards – A gift card is the perfect way to celebrate, say thank you or show appreciation. There is a wide variety to choose from, with different denominations.
- Shop Online – With the online rewards catalogue and travel booking tool, redeeming your points is easier and more convenient than ever before.
- Cash Rewards – CHOICE REWARDS and Platinum Class MasterCard® cardholders can choose to redeem their points for cash, which they will receive by way of a statement credit.
- Purchase or contribute to a TFSA or RRSP – Turn your points into savings and make a contribution to your Tax-Free Savings Account or Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
To learn more and view the rewards, simply visit www.choicerewards.ca