All financial institutions are driven by the need to be profitable, but with credit unions, it’s not the ultimate motive; meeting the needs of our members and community always comes first. This is evidenced by over a decade of recognition by Canadians for customer service excellence that is better than the banks and high satisfaction from small business owners.
Our Co-operative Principles
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Co-operation among co-operatives
- Concern for community
Want to learn more about being a Vanguard Credit Union member contact us at any of our Vanguard locations or our VIP Connect Online Services toll-free at 1-877-226-7957 or email email@example.com.
Want to learn more?
Fill out your information and we will contact you.